Tuesday, October 8, 2013

First RIng: Pinterest

Hello there losers! hehehe I'm a Snotface and I'm the demon in charge of torture here in the first ring of these area of hell. It's our most recent addition, as Pinterest didn't even exist a few years ago. Now its the third most popular social media website, and I'm told that Pinterest achieved 10 million unique vistors faster than any website in the history of ever! Not that I care, I'm just excited to be the head of a torture department.
Just last week I came up with a new punishment for those Pinterest users who just pin and pin and pin and never do anything else with their sorry little lives. They never even make any of the food or crafts they pin!
Last night I got to try out my new punishment on Jennifer Chong! Ohhhh how she screamed and cried when every time she tried to click on the image of a pin the message "the link or URL does not exist". And the sweet joy it was to watch her face when all that showed up on her pinboard were repeat pins from the same person over and over again. Ah, but all that was nothing compared to watching her squirm in her seat when she had to go to the bathroom, but couldn't because her right hand was permanently glued to the mouse! I can't wait to use these punishments on other Pinterest offenders! I love my job!

By the way, check out this pic I snapped of dear Jennifer! #thejoysofbeingevil#itsthelittlethings


2 comments:

  1. Hey, just Walt Disney here! There's not much more to add to what Snotface so eloquently (cough, cough) described. But I just realized you have no idea what I look like, so I'm uploading a picture of me. You can view it right under "ABOUT ME" Just know that that picture is just of me, not all of Hell's servants who also post on this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Snotface! You demons down in the 1st ring of Hell are doing a good work punishing all those crafter and baker wannabes! Those people just pin and pin to make it look like they are doing something useful with their lives, but in reality they're just sitting on a couch with their I-pad, eating potato chips and getting fat! If you ask me, those Pinterest sinners dug their own graves (haha)

    ReplyDelete